Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful

THANKSGIVING BREAK IS IN TWO DAYS!!!!!!!! SAY WHAT?! But then the break will go so fast and Sunday hits and you will be crying yourself to sleep because the next day is school and is a full week of school. What is even worse is having to see the people that you hate at school, but the good part about it would only be the seeing your friends after not seeing them for maybe five days and could catch up on some fun "stuff" you did and also see your crush again in the school. Speaking of friends, there is one man in 6th period Mr. McCarthy English II class that I am thankful for, technically speaking I really am not, but I promised him I would write about being thankful for him. So Se-bas-tian A-dam-Ski this one's for you. I am thankful for you giving me critical feedback on my narrative writing last Friday. I am also thankful for you sometimes reminding me what we had for homework for McCarthy, and at rare times helping me understand a text or a question that is being asked. I also won't forget about how you would tell me the summary of chapters that I didn't have time to read in the novels we read. Also thanks for making my first period fun instead of boring. You the man! (grammar error intended) I also love you in a none sexual way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment